Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Disclaimer

I decided to start a Blog(yikes). I have not yet embraced the title "blogger" or even really being on a blog so this should be interesting. Who knows what I will write about, how often, or who will even choose to read this, but I figure...Why Not?! 
Please Note: I can be very random at times and I don't claim to make a whole lot of sense especially when I dabble on the deep and emotional side. I do enjoy my soapbox that I use at times when something strikes a nerve. When I tell stories I exaggerate a lot or a little depending on what makes the story better...but rest assure there is truth somewhere in there. ; ) I hope to make you laugh, or at least smile a little. I don't want to make you cry but if I do, I apologize in advance and hopefully it won't be because I hurt your feelings, it will be because my words move you in such a way that your overwhelmed with inspiration so strong all you do is shed tears of joy....or something like that. I hope you learn something about me and my life that maybe you never knew.

2 comments:

  1. God, you never cease to amaze me, you have truly morphed in the most incredible way! You have learned the power of words. I look forward to all you write with pride and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you never quit writing (or doing yoga) love you bunches! mom

    ReplyDelete